|Made in New Zealand, Karaka Whips are the number one working whip for moving cattle in New Zealand. ||
|Click on image for larger view...
|Karaka Stock Whip, 6 ft.
- Use this whip in the stockade for alerting cattle to your intentions, or use a pair to awe a human audience with a two-handed multiple cracking routine. This stock whip's six foot thong is machine-braided synthetic rope, loaded with lead shot. The loaded thong and poured lead in the handle makes this whip easy to crack. Unlike nylon stock whips, these synthetic whips will not stretch. Synthetic whips are rough and ready partners to our leather whips. Get this whip wet with no worries, water cleans it. The eight inch easy grip wrapped handle extends seventeen inches to the keeper that joins it to the thong. The seventeen inch fall is long lasting, the five inch crackers may be replaced if needed by our own crackers. Colors are Black or Wasp (yellow and black.) Made in New Zealand.
Introducing Karaka Stock Whip™
Our tried and true Karaka Stock Whip - synthetic stock whip is designed for all weather conditions. The whip is so easy to use that men love them, ladies adore them, children want them, and stock respect them!
The lead-loaded thong is 100% synthetic. This means;
When it gets dirty you can give it a quick wash and get right back to work. It works perfectly when wet.
It won’t be easily damaged by new users
We have hand turned the timber handle so it suits all hand sizes with comfort and ease. So this lovely handle coupled with the synthetic lead-loaded twelve-plait thong ensures these stock whips crack every time with very little practice.
We have adapted the sizes so that you can use 4 - 5 ft whips in the stockyards or confined spaces. The 6 - 8 ft whips are ideal for use on horseback, paddock, and length work.
Karaka Stock Whip at a glance:
- Designed for all weather conditions.
- No maintenance – it never needs dressing, unlike leather whips.
- Lead-loaded fall (or thong) – it cracks every time!
- Lead-loaded New Zealand timber handle specially turned to suit all users.
- Fully synthetic – so it can't rot
- Low maintenance – you can it wash it in a trough and get on with your work!
- Three month guarantee – we stand by all our products and fully guarantee them for 3 months.
- Colourful options – this whip comes in traditional black, or our new yellow-and-black "Wasp" design or the red-and-black design
Stock# 366 Karaka Stock Whip, 6 ft.
|Click on image for larger view...|
|Karaka Bull Whip, 6 ft.
- This bullwhip is composed of machine braided synthetic rope loaded with lead shot, extending from a poured-lead weighted nylon handle. The combination of flexibility and weight makes for easy cracking. Unlike nylon bullwhips these synthetic whips will not stretch. Synthetic whips are rough and ready partners to our leather whips. Get this whip wet with no worries, water cleans it. The fifteen inch butt foundation is wrapped with a nine inch easy grip handle. The thong is six feet, and appropriate for fast multiple cracking routines. The seventeen inch fall is long lasting, the five inch crackers may be replaced if needed by our own crackers. Colors are Black or Wasp (yellow and black.) Made in New Zealand.
Karaka Bull Whips
Our practical synthetic stock-handling whips are functional, great looking and economical. They have rigid handles that make them ideal for target, ground work or on horseback (depending on fall).
The bullwhip is available in a range of colours; traditional black, or our new yellow-and-black "Wasp" design and red and black.
Stock# 364 Karaka Bull Whip, 6 ft.
Contact us ·
Our Policies ·
About us ·
Link to us ·
Kakadu Australian Outerwear